PARKING GARAGE GENERAL INFORMATION
The Garage Operator is Park America, Inc. The Garage Manager's Office is located on the P1 level of the garage, to the right of the elevators. The telephone number is (202) 637-8105.
Hours of Operation:
|Monday-Friday||5:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Monthly parkers may gain 24-hour access to the garage through the use of their Kastle Access card. Only monthly parkers will be provided with an authorized garage Access card.
Special Monthly Weekend-only permits are available for weekend access. Please call the Parking Manager should you be interested in a weekend parking contract.
Maximum clearance in the garage is 6'8". Please be aware that due to the low-lying sprinkler lines, there are some areas of the garage outside of the drive lanes that are lower than 6'8". For this reason drivers of tall vehicles should drive in the designated drive lanes only and not park in parking spaces which have been designated for compact cars.
KASTLE ACCESS CARDS/FOBS
The same Kastle Access card/fob that provides access to the building and its elevators will be used to gain entrance to the different parking areas of the garage. Only those individuals having Monthly Permits will be allowed garage access and only one Access card/fob with garage access is allowed per Monthly Contract.
Parking for visitors of tenants at Columbia Square is located on the P1 level of the garage.
Monthly contract parkers with vehicles that score a 40 or higher on the ACEEE (opens in a new window)’s Green Book (GreenCars.com (opens in a new window)) are eligible to park in designated Green Reserved parking spaces on the P1 level. Please see the Parking Manager if you have a low emissions vehicle that you think may qualify.
ELECTRIC VEHICLE CAR CHARGING STATIONS
Four (4) Juice Bar electric vehicle (EV) charging stations are available for use on the P-1 Level of the Columbia Square parking garage.
The charging stations are open to all drivers of plug-in vehicles from all major manufacturers including the Chevrolet Volt, the Nissan LEAF, and the Ford Focus EV.
There is no fee to charge a vehicle.
PARKING SPACES FOR DISABLED INDIVIDUALS
There are eight (8) parking spaces in the Columbia Square Parking Garage for vehicles displaying a disabled permit. Two (2) are located on P1 and six (6) are located on P2. All spaces are adjacent to the garage elevator lobbies and have designated access aisles for greater accessibility to vehicles.
PARKING RULES AND REGULATIONS
Parking permits and Kastle Access cards are issued and accepted by the holder subject to the following rules and regulations. Failure to abide by the rules and regulations of the garage could result in cancellation of the contract space.
- Employees of Tenants of Columbia Square are authorized to park in the building parking area subject to the employer’s allotment of parking permits and lease provisions.
- If an individual has more than one vehicle, only one vehicle will be parked on the premises at any one time.
- The parking permit (hang tag) and Kastle Access card/fob is not transferable to others. Contract parkers must use an Access card/fob to enter and exit parking gates.
- Do not loan your Access card/fob to anyone or use it to allow others into the parking garage. Allowing others to use your card/fob is considered to be tantamount to stealing parking and violators may be subject to revocation of parking privileges as well as payment of any amounts that would have been charged for parking.
- If an employee terminates their employment at Columbia Square, notification must be given immediately to the Garage Manager and the employee must surrender his/her Access card and Parking Permit (hang tag) to the tenant representative.
- Any contract parker who loses their Access card will be charged the then current fee for replacement. Should a contract parker forget their access card, they will be directed to park on the P1 level and pull a daily ticket. A web validation can be obtained at the Property Management Office between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. If a contract parker is unable to get the daily ticket validated, he or she will be required to pay the full amount upon exiting the garage and will need to submit a receipt to the Property Management Office for reimbursement. Reimbursement may take up to fifteen (15) business days.
- Monthly Permit Holders must display their permits by hanging them on the rear view mirror facing out toward the windshield. These permits must be replaced each month by the current month's permit. Any vehicle parking in a space without a monthly permit displayed may be charged the daily rate for that day.
For everyone's safety, the speed limit is 5 M.P.H.
- Contract parking charges are billed monthly and are due on the date indicated on the invoice. Failure to submit payment on time may result in suspension of parking privileges until any past due amounts have been settled. All payments must be made to the lockbox indicated and cannot be made in person.
- Contract parkers wishing to cancel or add service must communicate changes in writing to the parking manager and property management office before the corresponding billing cycle, which occurs on the 15th of every month. Please note that certain provisions your Lease may place certain restrictions concerning number of permits allowed.
- Overnight and weekend parking is discouraged and should only occur for business reasons. If you are leaving your vehicle overnight or over a weekend due to a business trip you must notify the Garage Manager. Storage of a vehicle in the garage is not allowed and the vehicle is subject to being towed at owner’s expense.
- The parking garage is intended for the convenience of the occupants in the building for daily and routine commuting purposes to the building. The garage may not be used to conduct repairs (including mobile windshield and glass replacement) or maintenance on a vehicle.
- Vehicles in violation of parking rules and regulations will be subject to towing at the vehicle owner’s expense.
13th & F Associates Limited Partnership and Hines Interest Limited Partnership are not responsible for any losses due to theft, collision, or any other damage done to vehicles in either the Building parking garage or elsewhere on the Columbia Square premises.
The Property Management Office reserves the right to modify or change any of the above rules and regulations at any point in time.