Your lease will govern in details what services are included in general cleaning. Below is a list that summarizes those services. Additional information can be found in the Building Rules and Regulations section of this manual.
- Common areas dusted, buffed, and polished.
- Waste and mixed paper receptacles emptied.
- Carpeted areas vacuumed.
- Horizontal areas dusted.
- Smudges removed from vertical surfaces.
- Stairwells and uncarpeted areas swept.
- Restrooms cleaned and disinfected
Performed as Necessary:
- Waste receptacles washed.
- Recycling receptacles emptied.
- Window sills washed.
- Uncarpeted floors damp-mopped.
- Carpet spots removed.
- Floors stripped and waxed.
- Light fixtures dusted.
- Venetian blinds dusted