Go To Content

Tenant Above Standard Equipment

If the tenant requires additional electrical service for computers or special machines, which is other than the building standard, this work must be reviewed and approved by the Hines Property Management Office. Unless otherwise expressly provided in the lease agreement, all electricity in excess of the building standard will be separately metered and billed to the tenant as additional rent.